The Lainio Snow Village in Finland can be found nestled in the forest about 20 minutes from Yllas ski resort. For a wedding small or large, the Snow Village offers couples and their guests the opportunity to get married in style.
Whether looking to marry in the Ice Chapel or the beautiful little wooden chapel on site, a whole range or requests and budgets can be accommodated.
Your white wedding can include husky sledging, snowmobiling, northern lights trips as well as a night in an ice hotel. The Teepee cabin has a log stove to cozy up in front of, a northern lights viewing window, whirlpool bath and its own outdoor hot tub. As with all our packages it can be tailored so let us know your requirements and we will be happy to put something together for you.
What this package includes:
- Flights from London Heathrow or Manchester via Helsinki
- Car rental
- 3 nights in Teepee cabin with northern lights viewing window and private hot tub.
- Wedding at Snow Village – wooden or ice chapel
- Reindeer sleigh to chapel
- 1 night in Ice suite
- Husky safari
- Snowmobile safari
- If you have a group of around 10 there are 2 beautiful chalets available in the area we can arrange for private rental – they have saunas and stunning views and one has a double sided fireplace for relaxing by in the evening – Please see our Aurora chalet package for details.
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic Wedding Specialists today on 01793 752 532.