Our most popular destination wedding venue: Kakslauttanen Igloo Village offers excellent bridal accommodation including Queen suites with hot tub.
Glass igloos for Northern Lights spotting. Excellent for couples and groups of any sizes including those with children. Quiet resort with excellent chances of seeing the Northern Lights. Huge range of Wedding and activity options.
What this package includes:
Bride and groom
- Flights from Heathrow or Manchester via Helsinki to Ivalo
- Transfers to and from hotel complex
- Wedding civil ceremony
- Rental of Ice Chapel for ceremony
- Husky ride, reindeer sled or snowmobile transfer to Ice chapel
- Wedding dinner
- 1 night in honeymoon Glass igloo
- 3 nights in wedding chamber Queen suite with private hot tub and champagne (Sparkling wine)
- Half Board Accommodation
- Photographer and disc of pictures
- Activity of your choice (husky, reindeer or snowmobiling)
Price from £7995
- Simple guest packages from £1195pp (3 nights)
- Ice chapel from late January – mid April. Wooden chapel or glass Kota weddings from November – April
Thank you for your enquiry.
We are now at capacity for Wedding Bookings and in order to give our existing customers the highest level of service, we are no longer able to take on any new wedding bookings at this time.
We are however referring enquiries to an independent, external wedding planner who are also specialist in Arctic Weddings. Whilst they are not part of or affiliated to Travelbee in any way, we are proud to be able to recommend their excellent services to you so please do enquire as normal and we will pass your details on so where possible they will be able to arrange your big day.
The Travelbee Weddings Team
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic Wedding Specialists today on 01793 752 532.