Our most popular destination wedding venue: Kakslauttanen Igloo Village offers excellent bridal accommodation including Queen suites with hot tub.
Glass igloos for Northern Lights spotting. Excellent for couples and groups of any sizes including those with children. Quiet resort with excellent chances of seeing the Northern Lights. Huge range of Wedding and activity options.
What this package includes:
Bride and groom
- Flights from Heathrow or Manchester via Helsinki to Ivalo
- Transfers to and from hotel complex
- Wedding civil ceremony
- Rental of Ice Chapel for ceremony
- Husky ride, reindeer sled or snowmobile transfer to Ice chapel
- Wedding dinner
- 1 night in honeymoon Glass igloo
- 3 nights in wedding chamber Queen suite with private hot tub and champagne (Sparkling wine)
- Half Board Accommodation
- Photographer and disc of pictures
- Activity of your choice (husky, reindeer or snowmobiling)
Price from £7995
- Simple guest packages from £1195pp (3 nights)
- Ice chapel from late January – mid April. Wooden chapel or glass Kota weddings from November – April
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic Wedding Specialists today on 01793 752 532.